Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Default Ribbon on File Open

I created a ribbon for one of my Excel files. How do I automatically
have this ribbon selected when this file is opened?

Thanks in advance!
JJ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS GS is offline

JJ wrote on 5/27/2010 :
I created a ribbon for one of my Excel files. How do I automatically
have this ribbon selected when this file is opened?

Thanks in advance!
JJ

My understanding of how the ribbon works with indivual workbooks is
that it sets the ribbon to the ActiveWorkbook's XML component. In
practice, switching back and forth between workbooks changes the ribbon
accordingly. (at least, this has been my observation of various open
files with different XML components.

If I misunderstand the way the ribbon works then I invite
enlightenment!

HTH

--
Garry