Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autocompletion For UDFs?

Seems like the site's not working OK.
Posting again:

I have VB Studio 2008 + Excel 2007 on my system. Any idea or source of
detailed info as to how to create a simple UDF like
=AddTwoNumbers(Number1,Number2) which after I create and install via an addin
would recognize the same in the excel like a native function. In other words,
I could be able to use the same in Conditional Formatting and the same
appears when I only insert an "=A" in a cell in the list of available
functions?

Have tried many sources and sites. The function is created like a simple
UDF, Auto mation AddIn but does not provide the facility of autocompletion
and / or being used in primitive features of Excel especially like
Conditional Formatting.
--
Thanx & Best Regards,

Faraz!

Autocompletion For UDFs? Faraz Ahmed Qureshi Excel Programming 3 May 27th 10 09:17 PM
AUTOCOMPLETION FOR UDFs Faraz A. Qureshi Excel Programming 3 December 26th 09 02:26 PM
Replacing UDFs with their value Dave Moran Excel Programming 4 June 23rd 06 01:30 PM
UDFs DoctorG Excel Programming 3 July 5th 05 01:49 PM
autocompletion of cell input based on databse list Pal Excel Programming 1 February 27th 04 04:33 AM