Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default auto copy and paste to another workbook by using specific titles

I am trying to get information from a row that contains a specific title to
be transferred to another workbook automatically. I also need to know how to
do this with the cells not matching up.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello:

Your question is vague. If you mean that when someone opens the
spreadsheet, the contents of a row with a certain title is copied to another
spreadsheet, then you can use the Auto_Open() event to search for the row,
open the target spreadsheet, insert it, and then close the spreadsheet,
saving the contents.

Again, I may not be addressing your question, but again, it very general.
--
Rich Locus
Logicwurks, LLC