Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HOW DO I PRINT A LIST OF WORKSHEET TITLES FOR A SPECIFIC WORKBOOK

i need to print just a list of the titles of the worksheets in a specific
workbook but cannot find how to do so in help. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don't believe you are going to find that in the help file.
It will require a macro to do what you want.
The free Excel add-in "Excel Extras" has a feature that inserts a
Table of Contents worksheet that lists all of the sheets in the workbook.
You could print that sheet.
Download from ... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
No registration required.
--