Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compare Names in a column and create single list with adjacent vla

Good Morning,

Here's the challenge the information shown below is on a single worksheet.
What I need to do is create a single column of names from Columns A,C,E,G.
The adjacent columns B, D, F, H contains values associated with each name and
need to be added next to the proper name in the new list...Below I added what
is looks like currently and how it need to look after run the macro or VB
script.

Col A Data1 Col C Data 2 Col E Data 3 Col G
Data 4
Name1 0.3 Name1 100% Name 1 15 Name1 0.1
Name2 0.5 Name2 10% Name 2 12 Name2 0.2
Name3 0.7 Name3 90% Name 4 18 Name4 0.3
Name4 0.7 Name4 90% Name 5 18 Name5 0.3

Below is how the result should look

Col A Data1 Data 2 Data 3 Data 4
Name1 0.3 100% 15 0.1
Name2 0.5 10% 12 0.2
Name3 0.7 90%
Name4 0.7 90% 18 0.3
Name5 18 0.3

Thank You in Advance for any assistance..
Respectfully,
George