Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
George George is offline

Default Compare Names in a column and create single list with adjacent

Hi Joel,

I really wanted just the values but the formula's are ok. I've attached the
results I'm getting which are close but not quite there yet. I don't want the
headers "Col C", "Col E", & "Col G" in the list of names in Col A.
Additionally, I want the headers "Data 2', "Data 3" & "Data 4" at the top of
their respective columns. Finally, the data that was used to create the list
can be deleted.

Unique Names
Col A Data 1
Name1 0.3 1 15 0.1
Name2 0.5 0.1 12 0.2
Name3 0.7 0.9
Name4 0.7 0.9 18 0.3
Col c Data2
Col E Data3
Name5 18 0.3
Col G Data 4

Many Thanks Again,
George

"joel" wrote:

Try adjusting the column widths. The code places formulas in columns B,
C, D, & E. Do you have the formulas? Are you looking to put values
instead of formulas? Not sure why you aren't getting the correct
results. The code works properly on my PC.

The code puts the results in Columns A four rows below the end of your
data. Check to make sure there isn't anything else in column A below
your data.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=229