Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ignoring hidden rows in PERCENTILE function

Hello,

I'm trying to summarize results of autofiltered content. I've used the
subtotal function to provide average, min, max, and count - but I also need
to provide 25th and 75th percentile values, which can not be calculated with
subtotal.

So, I need to use the =PERCENTILE function but only apply it to visible
cells. I'm not good enough with vba to write something to make this happen.
:\

If you can help and have the time, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

Brad