-   -   Ignoring hidden rows in PERCENTILE function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/441564-ignoring-hidden-rows-percentile-function.html)

Brad Autry

Ignoring hidden rows in PERCENTILE function

Hello,

I'm trying to summarize results of autofiltered content. I've used the
subtotal function to provide average, min, max, and count - but I also need
to provide 25th and 75th percentile values, which can not be calculated with
subtotal.

So, I need to use the =PERCENTILE function but only apply it to visible
cells. I'm not good enough with vba to write something to make this happen.
:\

If you can help and have the time, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

Brad