Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivottable reference...

I have a spreadsheet with three pivot-tables. When an item is selected
in the first pivot-table the other pivot-tables items are changed. How
can I reference a specific item in a pivot-table using VBA?

Thank you,
George
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not too sure I understand the question, but the links below may help?
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/pivot-table-fields.htm
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/hide-pivot-fields.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"George" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with three pivot-tables. When an item is selected in
the first pivot-table the other pivot-tables items are changed. How can I
reference a specific item in a pivot-table using VBA?

Thank you,
George

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you for the reply and my apologies for such a poor explanation.

Pivot-Table00 holds months from last three years.
Pivot-Table01 holds months from last three years (same Pivot-Table00).
Pivot-Table02 holds months from last three years (same Pivot-Table00).

I would like the ability to select a month from Pivot-Table00. After
the selection is made Pivot-Table01 and Pivot-Table02 updates to the
same month.

I have the code working to check if the PivotItems are equal, but cannot
figure out how to select a specific PivotItem from Pivot-Table01 and
Pivot-Table02.

Thanks for any help.