Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple User Defined Categories in Insert Function Form

I've created about ten of user defined functions using VBA in Excel 2007.
When I try to access them from Excel using the Insert Function form and
trying to select the functions by category, the User Defined category appears
ten times in the 'Or select a category' list, one for each function. This
make sit very difficult to select the functions I want to use.

Initially there was only a single User Defined category that contained all
functions, but after I changed one of them I now have the problem. It's the
same whether I store them in the Personal Workbook, another work book, of as
an add-in.

Does anybody know why this has happened and how to fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Initially there was only a single User Defined category that contained
all
functions, but after I changed one of them I now have the problem

What did you change???

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"JamesMc" wrote in message
I've created about ten of user defined functions using VBA in Excel 2007.
When I try to access them from Excel using the Insert Function form and
trying to select the functions by category, the User Defined category
appears
ten times in the 'Or select a category' list, one for each function. This
make sit very difficult to select the functions I want to use.

Initially there was only a single User Defined category that contained all
functions, but after I changed one of them I now have the problem. It's
the
same whether I store them in the Personal Workbook, another work book, of
as
an add-in.

Does anybody know why this has happened and how to fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"ozgrid.com" wrote:

Initially there was only a single User Defined category that contained
all
functions, but after I changed one of them I now have the problem

What did you change???

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
www.ozgrid.com

I changed several things before testing. I've sorted it out now. The
problem was an invalid data type in one of the functions. Wierd eh?

Thanks anyway Dave