Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Message box warns for duplicate use of named ranges when copying s

I created an Exel/VBA2003 application in which a copy of a worksheet is added
when the user pushes some button on the main form. In the worksheet which is
copied, I use a few named ranges. This works fine in 2003.
In 2007, however, a message box pops up that warns for duplicate use of the
named range in the new sheet. Since there are 5 ranges, it is quite annoying
to cancel these message boxes every time.

Can I programmatically prevent these msg boxes from popping up ?

Thanks !
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Found one answer on pcreview (gracias a Hector Miguel): add
Application.DisplayAlerts = False at the beginning of the sub and
Application.DisplayAlerts =True just before the end
This will stop the application from bothering you with any unwanted message
boxes

nb0512