Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open picture manager and print from excel

Based on the results from a function. I want to print a picture from MS
picture manager. When I use a link it leaves picture manager open and I need
it to close after printing. I know how to do the function for the results I
want but not how to opern print and close picture manager.