Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cut and paste to new sheet

Hi all. Here's my dilema:
I have a spreadsheet with a lot of data (over 12k rows). Each row is colored
(red, blue, yellow, gray) differently based on certain conditions and data
type. What I want to do add a button with code behind it that will cut and
paste all the rows with the same color to a different sheet (I'll want to end
up with 4 different sheets). Is this possible (cutting and pasting based on
the color of the row? ) Any help is appreciated. thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi AccessUser777

Download EasyFilter
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm
There is a color filter option in it and a option to copy to a new workbook or sheet

Excel 2007 and 2010 gave a built-in color filter

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"AccessUser777 via OfficeKB.com" <u44103@uwe wrote in message news:a624634dcefdc@uwe...
Hi all. Here's my dilema:
I have a spreadsheet with a lot of data (over 12k rows). Each row is colored
(red, blue, yellow, gray) differently based on certain conditions and data
type. What I want to do add a button with code behind it that will cut and
paste all the rows with the same color to a different sheet (I'll want to end
up with 4 different sheets). Is this possible (cutting and pasting based on
the color of the row? ) Any help is appreciated. thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is Genius!!!! Is there a way to add a particular color to the
EasyFilter list?

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi AccessUser777

Download EasyFilter
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm
There is a color filter option in it and a option to copy to a new workbook or sheet

Excel 2007 and 2010 gave a built-in color filter

Hi all. Here's my dilema:
I have a spreadsheet with a lot of data (over 12k rows). Each row is colored

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
up with 4 different sheets). Is this possible (cutting and pasting based on
the color of the row? ) Any help is appreciated. thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Don, Thanks for your reply. The rows were manually colored. I found an
AddIn from Ron de Bruin that does what I was looking to do. Thanks.

Don Guillett wrote:
Tell us how the row became colored. If due to conditional formatting, what
is the criteria? Or, manual, Or, by a macro. No mind readers here.

Hi all. Here's my dilema:
I have a spreadsheet with a lot of data (over 12k rows). Each row is

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]