Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AccessUser777 via OfficeKB.com AccessUser777 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Cut and paste to new sheet

Hi all. Here's my dilema:
I have a spreadsheet with a lot of data (over 12k rows). Each row is colored
(red, blue, yellow, gray) differently based on certain conditions and data
type. What I want to do add a button with code behind it that will cut and
paste all the rows with the same color to a different sheet (I'll want to end
up with 4 different sheets). Is this possible (cutting and pasting based on
the color of the row? ) Any help is appreciated. thanks.