Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving from Excel 03 to 07, need help with customizing

In Excel 03, we had a series of toolbars that contained buttons that ran a
macro placing a picture on the spreadsheet in the selected cell. There were
several toolbars as there were different sets of pictures in different
colors. They were used as accounting tickmarks.

I can change my macros to run on 2007 (due to 07 not liking the Select
command) but I'm having troubles finding a substitute for the custom
toolbars. The ones I had in 2003 did come over under the Add-Ins tab, but I
cannot update them as needed. Plus there is no way to bring up a toolbar for
the different color of pictures if you had it inactive in 2003.

Thank you in advance for any help!