Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unique problem

Hi everyone. I'm working with longitude and latitude (lots of data). In one
column, I have the letter N (for North), and in the next column, If have the
longitude (37.680000)

I need to combine the two (N 37.680000) while keeping the six place decimal.

Does anyone have a suggestion. I've tried everything that I can think of
without results.
--
Howard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Howard,

You can do it a couple of ways and here are two

A1=N
B1=37.680000

Use
=A1&TEXT(B1,"0.000000")