Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Advanced filter VS formula in cell

Hi
In the criteria range B5:G6 in the sheet I have a formula: =""&C15-10 there
C15 can be a value between 80 - 200. For example 100 gives 90. But it
doesent runs in the macro code: Range("B17:G220").AdvancedFilter
Action:=xlFilterCopy, CriteriaRange:=Range("B5:G6"),
CopyToRange:=Range("Y17"), Unique:=True
Thanks in advance for help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

work for me. only change i make is make range Y17:AD17 so all cols get copy
to.

"Kentae" wrote in message
| Hi
| In the criteria range B5:G6 in the sheet I have a formula: =""&C15-10
there
| C15 can be a value between 80 - 200. For example 100 gives 90. But it
| doesent runs in the macro code: Range("B17:G220").AdvancedFilter
| Action:=xlFilterCopy, CriteriaRange:=Range("B5:G6"),
| CopyToRange:=Range("Y17"), Unique:=True
| Thanks in advance for help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel Advanced Filter
Other than Excel's very popular Auto Filter, we have at our disposal
Excel's Advanced Filter. In a nutshell, Excel's Advanced Filter can be
used to filter by more than 2 criterion, where Auto Filter has a max
of 2! It also has a very nifty feature that allows us to create a list
of unique items from a list with repeated data. In addition, we can
even use Excel formulas for Excel's Advanced Filter criteria.
Rules for Advanced Filtering
1) You list or table must have headings at row 1 of the table.
2) Your data must be laid out directly underneath their appropriate
headings.
3) When using criteria the cell(s) directly above must have exact
copies of the table heading(s). See picture below;
4) When using Excel formula criteria the cell(s) directly above must
NOT have exact copies of the table heading(s). They should be blank,
or have a heading that is NOT the same as your table heading(s).
5) If using the "Copy to another location" option you can only copy to
the same Worksheet as your original table is located. To copy to
another Worksheet you can http://www.poker-rake.ru Start by going to
DataAdvanced Filter while on the Worksheet your data should be copied
to.
6) To create an OR condition place each criteria in a new cell
directly below each other, vertically.
7) To create an AND condition place criteria in a new cell directly
next each other running left top right, horizontally.