Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with pasting special merged cells to merged cells

I see several posts on this topic but none recently and I have yet to
find a solution. I am pasting special from a cell that consists to
two merged cells to another cell in the same row that also consists of
two merged cells. The columns are labeled Previous Month's Total and
Current Month's Total so you can see what I'm trying to do.
Interestingly, the problem seems to occur only when I'm doing a paste
special Values. I have to do Values because the cell in the Current
Month's Total contains an equation which I do not want to move to the
cell in the Previous Month's Total column - I just want the value.
Dr. Excel, are you still out there? Anbody else have a clue? I'm
running MS Excel 2003 under XP.
Thank you very much!