Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Chart Problem

I have a data table that shows weekdays in the left column and values in the
next two columns, the data range is called 'Month'.

I have a macro that creates a Chart, but the category axis shows all days in
the month when run, even though there are not shown in the data table.

How can I stop Excel autofilling a chart with dates that I don't want and
that are not included in the data table?

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No worries, i've got it sorted

"LaDdIe" wrote:

I have a data table that shows weekdays in the left column and values in the
next two columns, the data range is called 'Month'.

I have a macro that creates a Chart, but the category axis shows all days in
the month when run, even though there are not shown in the data table.

How can I stop Excel autofilling a chart with dates that I don't want and
that are not included in the data table?

Thank you.

Pie chart problem SURGEON1971 Charts and Charting in Excel 2 March 30th 09 01:19 PM
Pie Chart Problem sfar007 Charts and Charting in Excel 0 July 19th 06 03:18 PM
Chart problem. boh Excel Programming 3 October 18th 05 03:34 PM
chart problem geepeetee Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 May 17th 05 09:49 PM
chart problem mayuss[_4_] Excel Programming 0 August 16th 04 02:03 PM