Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Pie Chart Problem

Hi,

My data consists of 1896 responses. I divided the data into boys (944)
& girls (952). These are further divided into 4 rows as shown in the
boys example below:

Percentages
U/W: 98 5% 10%
Norm: 521 27% 55%
R/O/W: 121 6% 13%
O/W: 204 11% 22%
Total 944 50% 100%

The first column of percentages is worked out on the total number of
with the 1st column of percentages, which i want it to reflect it on
the total number of responses. I create the pie chart by highlighting
the series up to the 1st column, excluding the Total row - but the
output is given on the 2nd column of percentages. (The 2nd column of
percentages is not shown in my data set - it is shown here for
explanatory purposes).

Is there some other way of going around this problem?

Thanks for any help

BR
Stefan

--