Art Parra

Default export chart - size problem

I'm converting a chart to gif with:

Activechart.export filename:=chartfname, filtername:="GIF"

It used to work fine but now the chart size is incorrect. The charts
looks exactly the same on the spreadsheet. Initially the gifs were 846
by 625, now they are 643 by 625. What controls the size of the
exported image (other than the screen resolution)?

thanks,

--
Art

Jon Peltier

Art -

Embedded charts? Same zoom (in fact, I suggest that you keep it at 100% and adjust
fonts and stuff accordingly)?

Funny that the width is the same....

Are the charts created in code? Are the Excel window and the workbook window both
maximized? Do you have a lot more commandbars showing than before?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services