Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tom tom is offline

Default Copy Data From Varying Lines to One Sheet

I have a small compilation of data in cells A10:I24, same set up, but
different data on 6 sheets. In A10:A24 on each sheet are vendor names. I have
a 7th sheet that is a "summary" of the data associated with each row by
vendor.

On each sheet these vendors are in a different order (On a different line)
and may or may not exist on all the pages (Page 1 might have Vendor1, 2, and
3, while page 2 might have Vendor 2, 4, and 5).

My question is, is it possible for a script to "look" at each page, and copy
each vendor to this summary page, and then copy it's associated data (Numbers
in columns B through I) to that summary page in that vendor's row, without
creating duplicates (In other words, if the Vendor already exists on the
summary page, just add the numbers to what is already there)?

It would be a huge help if somoene can work through this headache and find a
solution for me, been bugging me for quite some time now!