Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Update individual worksheets from Master Worksheet

Each month I open and update about 40 commission worksheets with data from my
master workbook, and then email each statement. Very time consuming. Is
there a way that I can send the users their own (confidential) worksheet and
have that automatically update via some web service? The master workbook is
very large and contains confidential info.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have you looked into getting you own LAN? Basically, you set up your own
server(s) and put up a firewall to prevent (in reality, minimize) outside
access to your internal communications. You would still be able to access
the I-net through your domain interface.