Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Editor Window

When I activate the VB Editor, the window comes up in 'Normal' mode - I
prefer the window maximized. Is there some way to set something so it
defaults to 'Maximized' mode?

--
Bill @ UAMS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Well, it was short-lived.

It worked if I just went back in and made code changes. But if I run the
code in test mode - where it stops at various points for me to work on stuff
- then save (with the window mazimized), close out, then re-open it, the VB
window is back in normal mode.

Is there any place this can be set permanently?

--
Bill @ UAMS