Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default data validation, mouse action of select... then move right

I have a cell that uses a combobox selector to input data (data
validation). I'd like the active cell to move right after the
selection is made. Is that possible? I can setup the enter key to
advance this way or that, but I can't figure out how to setup a mouse
action like this.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Say you are entering data into cell B9 with some code. After the cell has
been filled, how about :

Range("C9").Select

or in the general case, if you are filling MyCell, then afterwards:

MyCell.Offset(0,1).Select
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

"cate" wrote:

I have a cell that uses a combobox selector to input data (data
validation). I'd like the active cell to move right after the
selection is made. Is that possible? I can setup the enter key to
advance this way or that, but I can't figure out how to setup a mouse
action like this.

Thank you.
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Rigt click on the sheet tab and click "view code".
Copy below code and paste it on the code window.
A6 as the cell with validation. Change it to your cell address.

If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A6")) Is Nothing Then
Target.Offset(0, 1).Select