Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deploying Excel com component on server did not work

Hi friends
I have used Excel 11.0 com component to create excel file in c# it works
fine on development machine but when i deploy it on server it does not
create any excel file and it also not gives any error .
I have copied the ddl in the bin folder and given the reference from their.
But I did not understand the magic .why it is not working on the server.
any help

thanks