Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Alternating between duplex and single side printing.

Hmm... I'll bet this isn't something you can do in Excel at all; the
printers are independent objects, surely? I don't mean you can't do it in a
VBA/Excel program, only that it will be by manipulating an object you won't
find in Excel. I think you need to search the MSDN for printer objects and
see what you can find there.

--- "Don" wrote:
I have a number of daily finanical reports I produce in excel. They
are all set to print duplex and the default printer properties of my
printers are set to duplex simply as a cost saving measure. We just
got a new regional director and he wants his copies printed single
side. I need a macro that I can install that will change the duplex
print setting, print a single copy of the report then change the print
settings back to duplex to print the remaining copies duplex.