Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Duplex Printing

Is it possible to turn duplex printing off or on using VBA code? If so,
could someone give me a few tips for where to look on how it is done?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Ron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can start reading he

http://www.microsoft.com/accessdev/a...0.htm?&gssnb=1

and here

HOWTO: Set Duplex Printing for Word Automation

Neither one of these is totally applicable for doing it from Excel, but you
should be able to adapt the second (which manages word from VB) to do what
you want I would think.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy