Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Duplex Printing Macro

I have created and set up a number of daily reports that mulitple
users can generate from multiple work stations.

All of the work stations are on the network, the workbooks that
generate the reports are on a network drive and all the printers are
on the network.

Different workbooks print to different printers (some color / some
B&W) and some print single sided while others duplex.

This is the cause of my frustration. Although I have set all the page
properties, workbook properties, and print setups and saved them, they
tend to wander. Perhaps someone has gone into the properties or
switched a workbook to another printer but for whatever reason these
settings seam to wander and then I have a one-sded job that prints
duplex or vice versa.

Is there a macro instruction I can use to desginate one-sided or
duplex printing and eliminate the problems.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.