Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA Programming

I NEED HELP! I am fairly competent with MS Excel but now looking to develop myself in VBA but don't know abc of VBA! I did download a free manual from the following link but may be self study is not my cup of tea!:

http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/train...cel2003VBA.pdf

may be if someone could send me a link for video tutorials on VBA that would be awesome!

Any help will be much appreciated!

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
Just go to Youtube and type in the search box "Excel VBA"
It's full of video tutorials.
HTH
John
"rraw75" / wrote in message
I NEED HELP! I am fairly competent with MS Excel but now looking to develop
myself in VBA but don't know abc of VBA! I did download a free manual from the
following link but may be self study is not my cup of tea!:

http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/train...cel2003VBA.pdf

may be if someone could send me a link for video tutorials on VBA that would
be awesome!

Any help will be much appreciated!

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Easiest (best?) way is to use Excel's record macro feature then
simplify and expand upon that basic structure of whatever task you're
undertaking using hints/examples found in internet/books. this forum
is a great resources as well obviously.