Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro, Auto Return

I'm writing a macro in excel and have to create temporary tabs within the
file, and then delete them. Is there any way I can write into the macro a key
return so when it asks if I'm sure I want to delete it does it automatically,
because everytime I run the macro it stops at the point the temporary sheet
is being deleted and wants me to confirm it, and I have to hit enter to
continue

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
just before the delete, add this line
Application.DisplayAlerts = False

then after the delete has happened, add this line
Application.DisplayAlerts = true

regards
FSt1