Auto Return

Default Auto Return

I'm using a Bar Code scanner for inventory and Excel as my spreadsheet. Is
there a way that when I scan a bar code that excel will automaticlly jump to
the next cell instead of entering return on my keyboard.
swatsp0p

Your software that controls the flow of data should have an option to
add a CR/LF (carriage return/Line Feed) to the end of the data signal.

I have used WinWedge to push data from a scale into Excel, I can only
assume a scanner would work the same way.

Good Luck

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101