Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Active X problem with Win 7 and Excel

I just installed Win 7, 64-bit and MS Office 2007 (Home/Student edition). I
have written a lot of applications in Excel, with Windows Vista HP 64-bit
installed. It all worked fine. Now, when opening a file containing macros and
forms, I get a message that Active X must not be run on this machine and
deletes the control, in this case a Calendar placed in a form. I have checked
the radiobuttons to permit all Active X to be run, but I can't get the
control back. And it's no longer available among the control panel. I have
tried to reinstall Excel but it just stops after configuring Office.

Anyone who recognizes this problem?
--
Stef