Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Monthly Report

Dear Freinds
I am new to this world but i hope that i could get some help
I Have data listed in sheet called Data as follows:
DateSales ItemSold Dtl1 Dtl2 Dtl3 T-Price Quantity
01.01.2010 Item1 60 6
01.01.2010 Item2 80 4
01.01.2010 Item3 90 2
02.01.2010 Item4 100 50
02.01.2010 Item5 150 6
09.01.2010 Item6 70 2
09.01.2010 Item7 25 5
01.02.2010 Item8 50 2
01.02.2010 Item9 130 3

etc.....

where itemSold can not be a duplicate
i would like to produce a monthy report based on criteria entered in a cell
in Sheet Called Report (Same Workbook)
that should look like this
ItemSold DateSales Dtl1 Dtl2 Dtl3 T-Price Quantity
Item1 01.01.2010 60 6
Item2 01.01.2010 80 4
Item3 01.01.2010 90 2
01.01.2010 Total 230 12
Item4 02.01.2010 100 50
Item5 02.01.2010 150 6
02.01.2010 Total 250 56
Item6 09.01.2010 70 2
Item7 09.01.2010 25 5
09.01.2010 Total 95 7

Gtotal Per Month 575 75
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sure. Just record it and clean it up. Do another to clear the subtotals. If
all else fails,

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Christien" wrote in message

Thank Yu Don appreciate your help, But can we do such a task
Programmatically...?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

It need not be that hard.
Select your rangedatasubtotalsclear all when through

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Christien" wrote in message
[...]

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mr.Don
All my attempts are not succesful
i send you an e-Mail as u told me before
hope you can help

have a nice weekend
and many thanks

"Christien" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For the archives

Sub GetSubtotalsSAS()
Dim lr As Long
Dim lc As Long
Dim c As Range
Dim firstaddress
'Get Subtotals
lr = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
lc = Cells(8, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
Range("a8").Resize(lr - 7, lc).Subtotal GroupBy:=3, Function:=xlSum, _
TotalList:=Array(12, 13), Replace:=True, PageBreaks:=False, _
SummaryBelowData:=True

'color rows
With Columns(3)
Set c = .Find(What:="Total", After:=Cells(8, "c"), LookIn:=xlValues, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False)
If Not c Is Nothing Then
firstaddress = c.Address
Do
Cells(c.Row, 1).Resize(, 14).Interior.ColorIndex = 15
Set c = .FindNext(c)
Loop While Not c Is Nothing And c.Address < firstaddress
End If
End With
'print preview
ActiveSheet.PrintPreview

End Sub
Sub RemoveSubtotalSAS()
With ActiveSheet.Cells
.RemoveSubtotal
.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
End With

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Sure. Just record it and clean it up. Do another to clear the subtotals.
If
all else fails,
If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look
if:

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software