Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VLOOKUP - help

Hello
In my spreadsheet I have three columns;
Task
Activity Codes
Description

Each task have a corresponding activity code with its description.
I am using VLOOKUP to populate corresponding description for the activity
code numbers in the master worksheet. Here is an example;
=VLOOKUP(C44,'Activity Codes'!$A$2:$B$126,2,0)

Task Activity Code Description
Sample Station WSC021 Repair Water Valve

In some cases I have multiple activity codes for a single task like
Task Activity Code Description
Sample Station WSC021, WSI221

Ideally it should populate multiple descriptions with the comma but I am
getting #N/A. I am not sure what should I change in the formula to have this
done.

Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated, thanks
Syed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Noe Noe is offline

Noe
Can you send an examlpe of the information you have?