Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default minimize workbooks in macro

I have a macro that opens 6 workbooks. I want to minimize 4 of the workbooks
and arrange the remaining 2 horizontally.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Look at this example:

Sub ArrangeWindows()
Dim wb As Workbook
For Each wb In Application.Workbooks
Windows(wb.Name).WindowState = xlNormal
Next
'books to minimize
Windows("Book1.xls").WindowState = xlMinimized
Windows("Book2.xls").WindowState = xlMinimized
Windows("Book3.xls").WindowState = xlMinimized

Application.Windows.Arrange (xlArrangeStyleHorizontal)

Per