Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TWR TWR is offline

Default xldialogprint arguments

Are there any arguments that I can pass in the .show method. I am
specifically looking for a way to hide the print preview button.

Thank you,
Tom
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't believe you can hide the print preview button. You can though preset
most of the options by passing the relevant arguments.

range_num, from, to, copies, draft, preview, print_what, color, feed,
quality, y_resolution, selection, printer_text, print_to_file, collate

Regards,
Peter T