Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open xldialogprint dialog box

Hey everybody!

I'm trying to open a print dialogbox using c++ (c# is also alright...).
The thing is that I need to pass 30 arguments.

Now, I know I need to pass only part of them, and I know that I can get the
list of arguments using the developer's help in excel, and also I found a
thread on the internet that says what should be all the values of the
arguments.
but with all of these, it just won't work!

Can anyone write a working example of opening this dialog (using show()
function)?
I've been trying to do this for a few weeks now...! :-(

Thanks a lot in advance!!!