Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Editing dynamic worksheet exported from CRM to Excel 2003 *Correct

Hi,

I have several dynamic worksheets exported from CRM into one workbook, and I
often need to change the criteria used to pull the data. The workbook has the
option to enable macros, but when I go to ToolsMacroMacros, there are no
macros listed.

How can I edit the criteria for the existing dynamic worksheets without
having to create a new dynamic worksheet each time there is a change?

Thanks so much for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Kate;620589 Wrote:
Hi,

I have several dynamic worksheets exported from CRM into one workbook,
and I
often need to change the criteria used to pull the data. The workbook
has the
option to enable macros, but when I go to ToolsMacroMacros, there are
no
macros listed.

How can I edit the criteria for the existing dynamic worksheets
without
having to create a new dynamic worksheet each time there is a change?

Thanks so much for any help.

I can advise here the program for business to whom interestingly!
Itself I use to it and I do not complain. Very much simplifies work... '
crm the program ' (http://clientbase.ru)

--
tor4okus
tor4okus's Profile: 1427