Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform - summing selected textboxes

I have a userform with a column of textboxes (txtfruit1, 2, 3...10). The
textboxes are populated with different fruit items.

Adjacent to these I have another column of combo boxes which denote the
color of the fruit (cboColor1, 2, 3....10). I use these to select the color
of each fruit with the choices Orange, Green, Yellow or Other.

Adjacent to the combo boxes I have another column of text boxes which have
the quantity of each fruit.

Next to the quantity boxes is an optionbox (OptionBox1, 2, 3....10)

Also on the userform I have 4 textboxes which are for the total number of
each color of fruit (txtOrange, txtGreen, txtYellow and txtOther)

What I need is for code to see which option boxes are checked and totalize
the checked quantities of selected color of fruit into the 4 totalizer
textboxes.

I know this sounds complicated, but can anyone help me?

Best regards,

Roger
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

what you can do easily is to create a hidden worksheet. then use the
linkedcell properties of the controls on you worksheet to put the items
in the boxex onto the worksheet. You can then use worksheetfunctions
like sumproduct to get the totals you are looking for.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help