Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Order form into EXcel

I have created a form to be filled in. Before printing out I want to move all
the data created in the form into a database: Excel sheet where all info is
stored per row. In the order I have 1 client (Client A) that buys 3 products
(product 1, 2, 3). In the sheet I want to appear in row one: client A -
product1, row two: client A - product2, ertc.
Than when I create a new form with a new client I want that it appears under
the previous row.
The form has formulas as Data Validation, VLookup
Does anybody knows how to do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can you upload the worksheet to your posting at ThecodeCage url

http://tinyurl.com/ycy7r64

Reply to your posting and attach the file using the button "Manage
Attachments".

There isn't enough description to get the macro right the 1st time.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help