Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Christophe Christophe is offline

Default Copy Order form into EXcel

I have created a form to be filled in. Before printing out I want to move all
the data created in the form into a database: Excel sheet where all info is
stored per row. In the order I have 1 client (Client A) that buys 3 products
(product 1, 2, 3). In the sheet I want to appear in row one: client A -
product1, row two: client A - product2, ertc.
Than when I create a new form with a new client I want that it appears under
the previous row.
The form has formulas as Data Validation, VLookup
Does anybody knows how to do that?