Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User to select a range for deletion

I would like in to include in a VBA macro to stop after it's last command and
allow a user to select a un pretermined range for deletion and for the macro
to delete that range and either to restart the macro to continue with it's
next command or alternatively to stop.
--
hopalong
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you want to shift the remaining cells up or to the left??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200909

"jimbo" wrote:

I would like in to include in a VBA macro to stop after it's last command and
allow a user to select a un pretermined range for deletion and for the macro
to delete that range and either to restart the macro to continue with it's
next command or alternatively to stop.
--
hopalong

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

--
hopalong

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Do you want to shift the remaining cells up or to the left??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200909

Gary hi thanks for your reply. I would like to leave the remaining cells

exactly were they are are. If the user selects the range for deletion and
wishes to stop the macro The macro could end by returning the cursor to Cell
A1. If the user prefers to continue with the macro after deleting the range
then I would like the user to choose that option.I presume that this could be
done via a message box solution?

Many thanks