Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code stops for one user, like it has a breakpoint

I have a user where the code stops at this line like it has a breakpoint, but
it doesn't. There is no issue on my system.

myUserName = Environ("USERNAME")

When the user presses F5, it continues to run. Has anyone seen this and
what do I need it to do to run without stopping?

Thanks,

Barb Reinhardt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Barb

The only thing that stikes me about this is the case. I run several files
in here that are used by about 50 people every days. Environ("UserName") has
never given us a problem (note the use of Proper Case rather than your UPPER).

--
Time is just the thing that keeps everything from happening all at once