Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Breakpoint ok, no breakpoint messes up...

Hi, once more...
What could be the issue here?!? I have a code that consists of a bunc
of procedures. When I step by step the code with breakpoints, it al
runs good. But when I run it from start to end it messes up, bad...
I can see how the code could be not too efficient, but still,
seperated it into different subs, and use the call function in the mai
sub to run the whole thing, and it still messes up..... So I'm not happ
right now...
Please someone help.
Please.
I can post more detail if you want.
too embarassed to post the whole code. but i could...

Thanks,
Viktor

--
Vikxce