Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet change execution ends, but worksheet goes to never never

I've got a worksheet change event that when it ends, the focus is not on the
active sheet. The only way I can get it back is to enter CTRL F4 and then
cancel on saving the workbook. There are some cells referencing UDF's that
are copied during execution. I've seen this before and I'm sure it's
something simple, but as yet, have been unable to determine the cause.

Can someone assist?

Barb Reinhardt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

IIRC, I've seen this problem before when the "active cell" was hidden or was
part of a merged range, but not the entire range. That's not the case this
time.

Thanks,

Barb Reinhardt

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I've got a worksheet change event that when it ends, the focus is not on the
active sheet. The only way I can get it back is to enter CTRL F4 and then
cancel on saving the workbook. There are some cells referencing UDF's that
are copied during execution. I've seen this before and I'm sure it's
something simple, but as yet, have been unable to determine the cause.

Can someone assist?

Barb Reinhardt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet change execution ends, but worksheet goes to never n

I figured out the problem. I inadvertently had

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

instead of
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

at the end of my code.