Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing "Office" theme colors

I asked this some time ago but didn't get an answer. I hope you can help.

I have developed a workbook using the built-in Office theme but for some
reason it does not display colors correctly on some othe users' computers.
Is there a way to impose the theme at start-up?

If not, I have the table for the office theme colors I got from a web-site
or blog:

"In case you are lazy like me-here is a table of the color values you
need to use in VBA to have it theme with the Office theme color. "

Color VBA Color Value
Alternate Row -2147483610
Background Form -2147483613
Background Light Header -2147483612
Borders/Gridlines -2147483609
Text Black -2147483617
Text description -2147483614
Text Light -2147483616
Text Dark -2147483615
Highlight -2147483608

Can this be applied to the Workbook? If so, how?

Thank you for your time and expertise.

Rick