Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Appearance of Controls misbehaving

Hi - I'm having a peculiar problem with controls (there are 3 command
buttons) on my Sheet. One of the buttons, called cmdPrint, uses the
following code:

ActiveSheet.PrintOut Copies:=2, Preview:=True

This works exactly as expected. BUT, if I view the Preview, then click
'Close' before printing, there is a problem on the Sheet1. The Print button
looks fine, but the other two buttons appear distorted (about five times
taller than they were, and slightly wider). what's going on here? How can I
prevent this?

By the way, if I save and close the file then reopen it, all is back to
normal.

--
Thanks
Sophie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

re the posting I just sent - I've now set the PrintObject property of each
command Button to False. Now when I click cmbPrint, view the Preview, then
Close the Preview, the other two buttons don't distort as I've described
earlier, but they temporarily vanish. If I click in any of the sheet's
cells, the missing buttons magically reappear! I'm sure there must be a
simple explanation and a way to prevent this behaviour.
--
Thanks
Sophie