Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sophie sophie is offline

Default Appearance of Controls misbehaving

Hi - I'm having a peculiar problem with controls (there are 3 command
buttons) on my Sheet. One of the buttons, called cmdPrint, uses the
following code:

ActiveSheet.PrintOut Copies:=2, Preview:=True

This works exactly as expected. BUT, if I view the Preview, then click
'Close' before printing, there is a problem on the Sheet1. The Print button
looks fine, but the other two buttons appear distorted (about five times
taller than they were, and slightly wider). what's going on here? How can I
prevent this?

By the way, if I save and close the file then reopen it, all is back to
normal.

--
Thanks
Sophie