Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Where is the Treeview Control in Excel 2003?

Where can I get the Treeview Control for Excel 2003? Do I need to add
a reference?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, need to set a reference to C:\Windows\System32\MSCOMCTL.ocx
to get the Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP6).

RBS

"cr113" wrote in message

Where can I get the Treeview Control for Excel 2003? Do I need to add
a reference?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Dec 4, 5:26*pm, "RB Smissaert"
wrote:

"cr113" wrote in message

Where can I get the Treeview Control for Excel 2003? Do I need to add
a reference?- Hide quoted text -

Yes, need to set a reference to C:\Windows\System32\MSCOMCTL.ocx
to get the Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP6).

OK, I set a reference to MSCOMCTL.ocx but none of those additional
controls show up in my Toolbox. How do I drop the Treeview object onto
my form?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Load your control toolbox in the VBE, right-click on an empty bit of the
toolbox and
do Additional Controls. Then tick that treeview control as mentioned.

RBS

"cr113" wrote in message
On Dec 4, 5:26 pm, "RB Smissaert"
wrote:

"cr113" wrote in message

Where can I get the Treeview Control for Excel 2003? Do I need to add
a reference?- Hide quoted text -

Yes, need to set a reference to C:\Windows\System32\MSCOMCTL.ocx
to get the Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP6).

OK, I set a reference to MSCOMCTL.ocx but none of those additional
controls show up in my Toolbox. How do I drop the Treeview object onto
my form?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Dec 5, 10:39*am, "RB Smissaert"
wrote:
Load your control toolbox in the VBE, right-click on an empty bit of the
toolbox and
do Additional Controls. Then tick that treeview control as mentioned.

Success!!!

Thank you very much!

RBS

"cr113" wrote in message

On Dec 4, 5:26 pm, "RB Smissaert"
wrote:

"cr113" wrote in message

Where can I get the Treeview Control for Excel 2003? Do I need to add
a reference?- Hide quoted text -

Yes, need to set a reference to C:\Windows\System32\MSCOMCTL.ocx
to get the Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP6).

OK, I set a reference to MSCOMCTL.ocx but none of those additional
controls show up in my Toolbox. How do I drop the Treeview object onto
my form?

Thanks!- Hide quoted text -